Reds vs. Cardinals: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Jordan Montgomery will take the mound first for the St. Louis Cardinals on Monday against Jake Fraley and the Cincinnati Reds. First pitch is at 6:40 PM ET for this first game in a four-game series.
The Cardinals have been listed as -190 moneyline favorites for this matchup with the Reds (+155). The over/under is 10 runs for the game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Reds gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Reds vs. Cardinals Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Reds Recent Betting Performance
- In nine games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Reds have a record of 4-5.
- In their last 10 matchups with a total posted by oddsmakers, the Reds and their opponents are 5-5-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The last 10 Reds games have not had a spread set by oddsmakers.
Discover More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Cardinals vs Reds Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Reds|
|Cardinals vs Reds Odds|
Reds Betting Records & Stats
- The Reds have come away with 12 wins in the 33 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Cincinnati has entered 11 games this season as the underdog by +155 or more and is 4-7 in those contests.
- The Reds have an implied victory probability of 39.2% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Games involving Cincinnati have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 24 of 46 chances this season.
- The Reds have played just two games with a spread this season and failed to cover in each game.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.