Reds vs. Cardinals Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 23
Tuesday's contest between the St. Louis Cardinals (21-28) and the Cincinnati Reds (20-27) at Great American Ball Park should be a close matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 6-4, with the Cardinals taking home the win. Game time is at 6:40 PM ET on May 23.
The Cardinals will give the ball to Adam Wainwright (1-0, 5.74 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 2 on the season, and the Reds will turn to Graham Ashcraft (2-2, 4.84 ERA).
Reds vs. Cardinals Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSOH
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Reds vs. Cardinals Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Cardinals 6, Reds 5.
Total Prediction for Reds vs. Cardinals
- Total Prediction: Under 10.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Cardinals vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Reds Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Reds|
|Cardinals vs Reds Odds|
Reds Performance Insights
- In nine games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Reds have a record of 4-5.
- When it comes to the over/under, Cincinnati and its foes are 6-4-0 in its previous 10 contests.
- Bookmakers have yet to post a spread in any of the Reds' past 10 games.
- The Reds have come away with 13 wins in the 34 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Cincinnati has a mark of 8-17 in contests where oddsmakers favor it by +115 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Reds have a 46.5% chance of walking away with the win.
- Averaging 4.3 runs per game (201 total), Cincinnati is the 21st-highest scoring team in the majors.
- The Reds have pitched to a 5.04 ERA this season, which ranks 28th in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 17||@ Rockies||L 11-6||Graham Ashcraft vs Austin Gomber|
|May 19||Yankees||L 6-2||Ben Lively vs Clarke Schmidt|
|May 20||Yankees||L 7-4||Luke Weaver vs Jhony Brito|
|May 21||Yankees||L 4-1||Hunter Greene vs Luis Severino|
|May 22||Cardinals||W 6-5||Brandon Williamson vs Jordan Montgomery|
|May 23||Cardinals||-||Graham Ashcraft vs Adam Wainwright|
|May 24||Cardinals||-||Ben Lively vs Steven Matz|
|May 25||Cardinals||-||Luke Weaver vs Miles Mikolas|
|May 26||@ Cubs||-||Hunter Greene vs Justin Steele|
|May 27||@ Cubs||-||Brandon Williamson vs Justin Steele|
|May 28||@ Cubs||-||Graham Ashcraft vs Drew Smyly|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.