How to Watch the Reds vs. Cardinals Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 7:13 AM EDT|Updated: May. 25, 2023 at 12:11 PM EDT
The St. Louis Cardinals and Paul DeJong will square off against the Cincinnati Reds and Spencer Steer on Thursday at 12:35 PM ET, at Great American Ball Park.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Reds vs. Cardinals Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Time: 12:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Read More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Cardinals vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Reds Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Reds Prediction|
|Cardinals vs Reds Odds|
Reds Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Reds have hit just 38 homers this season, which ranks 28th in the league.
- Cincinnati ranks 26th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .380 this season.
- The Reds rank 15th in MLB with a .249 team batting average.
- Cincinnati has scored the 16th-most runs in the majors this season with 216 (4.4 per game).
- The Reds are among the best in the league at getting on base, ranking 10th with an OBP of .327.
- The Reds rank 23rd with an average of 9.1 strikeouts per game.
- Cincinnati averages 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, sixth-most in the majors.
- Cincinnati has pitched to a 5.06 ERA this season, which ranks 28th in baseball.
- Reds pitchers have a 1.486 WHIP this season, second-worst in the majors.
Reds Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Reds' Luke Weaver (1-2) will make his seventh start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up four earned runs and allowed eight hits in 4 1/3 innings pitched against the New York Yankees on Saturday.
- Weaver has not earned a quality start in six starts this season.
- In six starts, Weaver has pitched through or past the fifth inning four times. He has a season average of 5.2 frames per outing.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Reds Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/20/2023||Yankees||L 7-4||Home||Luke Weaver||Jhony Brito|
|5/21/2023||Yankees||L 4-1||Home||Hunter Greene||Luis Severino|
|5/22/2023||Cardinals||W 6-5||Home||Brandon Williamson||Jordan Montgomery|
|5/23/2023||Cardinals||L 8-5||Home||Graham Ashcraft||Adam Wainwright|
|5/24/2023||Cardinals||W 10-3||Home||Ben Lively||Steven Matz|
|5/25/2023||Cardinals||-||Home||Luke Weaver||Miles Mikolas|
|5/26/2023||Cubs||-||Away||Hunter Greene||Justin Steele|
|5/27/2023||Cubs||-||Away||Brandon Williamson||Jameson Taillon|
|5/28/2023||Cubs||-||Away||Graham Ashcraft||Drew Smyly|
|5/30/2023||Red Sox||-||Away||Ben Lively||Brayan Bello|
|5/31/2023||Red Sox||-||Away||Luke Weaver||Brayan Bello|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.