The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: Billy Horschel
Billy Horschel is in 59th place, with a score of +1, after the second round of the Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club.
Looking to place a wager on Billy Horschel at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Read on for the statistics you need before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Billy Horschel Insights
- Horschel has finished under par twice and carded three rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 11 rounds.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 11 rounds.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Horschel has finished within five strokes of the top score for the day two times.
- Horschel has finished in the top 10 once in his past five events.
- Looking at the past five tournaments he has entered, he made the cut twice.
- In his past five tournaments, Horschel has finished within five shots of the leader one time and with a better-than-average score once.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Sign up today for DraftKings and get our new player bonus offer! Once you've signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- In Horschel's past six appearances at this tournament, he has finished among the top 10 once and the top 20 two times. His average finish has been 28th.
- Horschel made the cut in five of his past six entries in this event.
- Horschel last competed at this event in 2023 and finished seventh.
- In the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,297 yards, 88 yards longer than the 7,209-yard par 70 at this week's tournament.
- The average course Horschel has played in the past year has been 91 yards longer than the 7,209 yards Colonial Country Club will be at for this event.
Horschel's Last Time Out
- Horschel shot poorly on the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, with an average of 3.25 strokes to finish in the 25th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.25 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the PGA Championship, which placed him in the 37th percentile of the field.
- On the four par-5 holes at the PGA Championship, Horschel shot better than 94% of the field (averaging 4.50 strokes).
- Horschel did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3s at the PGA Championship (the other participants averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3s at the PGA Championship, Horschel recorded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.8).
- Horschel recorded fewer birdies or better (two) than the tournament average of 4.5 on the 24 par-4s at the PGA Championship.
- In that most recent tournament, Horschel's par-4 performance (on 24 holes) included a bogey or worse eight times (better than the field's average, 9.7).
- Horschel finished the PGA Championship with a birdie or better on two par-5 holes, while the field averaged 1.3 on the four par-5s.
- The field at the PGA Championship averaged 1.0 bogey or worse on the four par-5s, but Horschel finished without one.
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Horschel Odds to Win: +250000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Horschel's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.