Reds vs. Red Sox: Odds, spread, over/under - June 1
Chris Sale will take the mound for the Boston Red Sox (28-27) on Thursday, June 1 against the Cincinnati Reds (26-29), who will counter with Hunter Greene. The first pitch will be thrown at 7:10 PM ET at Fenway Park.
The Red Sox are favored in this one, at -165, while the underdog Reds have +135 odds to upset. Boston is the favorite on the run line (-1.5). The over/under is 9.5 runs for the matchup (with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds on the under).
Reds vs. Red Sox Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, June 1, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: NESN
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Fenway Park
- Probable Pitchers: Sale - BOS (5-2, 4.72 ERA) vs Greene - CIN (1-4, 4.18 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Reds vs. Red Sox Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on individual sportsbooks.
|Red Sox Moneyline||Reds Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-170||+145||Red Sox (-1.5)||9.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-165||+135||Red Sox (-1.5)||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-169||+140||Red Sox (-1.5)||9.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-170||+145||Red Sox (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
If you're looking to wager on the Reds and Red Sox matchup but would like some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick primer. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Reds (+135) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning, you'd get $23.50 back in your pocket.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, like player props (will Spencer Steer get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Red Sox vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Red Sox vs Reds Player Props|
|Red Sox vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Red Sox vs Reds|
|Red Sox vs Reds Prediction|
Reds vs. Red Sox Betting Trends and Insights
- The Red Sox have been favorites in 21 games this season and won 11 (52.4%) of those contests.
- The Red Sox have played as moneyline favorites of -165 or shorter in just two games this season, which they lost both.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 62.3% chance of a victory for Boston.
- The Red Sox went 1-3 over the four games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings, Boston and its opponents combined to go over the run total two times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Reds have been victorious in 19, or 45.2%, of the 42 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Reds have been victorious nine times in 19 chances when named as an underdog of at least +135 or worse on the moneyline.
- In 10 games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by oddsmakers, the Reds had a record of 7-3.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Cincinnati and its opponents are 7-3-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Reds vs. Red Sox Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Tyler Stephenson||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+700)||0.5 (+195)|
|Kevin Newman||1.5 (+175)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+800)||0.5 (+250)|
|Nick Senzel||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+725)||0.5 (+175)|
|Jonathan India||0.5 (-189)||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+220)|
|Spencer Steer||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+165)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Reds, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Reds Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+50000||25th||5th|
|Win NL Central||+2500||-||5th|
Think the Reds can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Cincinnati and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.