Reds vs. Red Sox Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 1
The Boston Red Sox (28-27) will attempt to snap a three-game losing streak when hosting the Cincinnati Reds (26-29) at 7:10 PM ET on Thursday.
The Red Sox will look to Chris Sale (5-2) versus the Reds and Hunter Greene (1-4).
Reds vs. Red Sox Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Thursday, June 1, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: NESN
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Fenway Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Sale - BOS (5-2, 4.72 ERA) vs Greene - CIN (1-4, 4.18 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Red Sox vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Red Sox vs Reds Player Props|
|How to Watch Red Sox vs Reds|
|Red Sox vs Reds Odds|
|Red Sox vs Reds Prediction|
Reds Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Hunter Greene
- Greene gets the start for the Reds, his 12th of the season. He is 1-4 with a 4.18 ERA and 80 strikeouts in 56 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent outing on Friday against the Chicago Cubs, the righty threw six scoreless innings without surrendering a hit.
- During 11 games this season, the 23-year-old has a 4.18 ERA and 12.9 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .251 to opposing hitters.
- Greene has three quality starts this season.
- Greene will try to build upon a three-game streak of lasting five or more innings (he's averaging 5.1 innings per appearance).
Red Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Chris Sale
- Sale (5-2) will take to the mound for the Red Sox and make his 11th start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Saturday, when he gave up one earned run and allowed four hits in five innings against the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- The 34-year-old has pitched to a 4.72 ERA this season with 10.6 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.3 walks per nine across 10 games.
- In 10 starts this season, he's earned a quality start in five of them.
- Sale will look to finish five or more innings for the eighth start in a row.
- The 34-year-old ranks 58th in ERA (4.72), 34th in WHIP (1.157), and 11th in K/9 (10.6) among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.