Golden Knights vs. Panthers Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - Stanley Cup Final Game 1
The Vegas Golden Knights take their home ice at T-Mobile Arena Saturday against the Florida Panthers in Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Final, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on TNT, TBS, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS. The Panthers are underdogs (+110) against the Golden Knights (-130).
Before watching this matchup, here is our pick for which squad will bring home the win in Saturday's Stanley Cup Final action.
Golden Knights vs. Panthers Predictions for Saturday
Our projections model for this contest expects a final score of Golden Knights 4, Panthers 2.
- Moneyline Pick: Golden Knights (-130)
- Computer Predicted Total: 6.4
- Computer Predicted Spread: Golden Knights (-1.5)
Check out the latest odds for this game and place your bets with DraftKings.
Golden Knights vs Panthers Additional Info
|Golden Knights vs Panthers Player Props|
|Golden Knights vs Panthers Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Golden Knights vs Panthers|
|Golden Knights vs Panthers Odds/Over/Under|
Golden Knights Splits and Trends
- The Golden Knights are 16-10-26 in overtime contests on their way to a 51-22-9 overall record.
- Vegas has 54 points (24-8-6) in the 38 games it has played that were decided by one goal.
- The 13 times this season the Golden Knights ended a game with only one goal, they went 1-10-2 (four points).
- Vegas has finished 4-11-6 in the 21 games this season when it scored two goals (registering 14 points).
- The Golden Knights have scored at least three goals in 63 games (58-3-2, 118 points).
- In the 30 games when Vegas has capitalized on a single power-play goal, it went 22-7-1 to register 45 points.
- In the 46 games this season in which it has outshot its opponent, Vegas is 34-7-5 (73 points).
- The Golden Knights have been outshot by opponents 47 times, and went 25-18-4 (54 points).
Panthers Splits and Trends
- The Panthers have a 42-32-8 record this season and are 12-8-20 in matchups that have required overtime.
- Florida has earned 49 points (21-6-7) in its 34 games that finished with a one-goal margin.
- This season the Panthers scored only one goal in 11 games and have gone 2-8-1 (five points).
- Florida has seven points (3-14-1) when scoring a pair of goals this season.
- The Panthers have scored more than two goals 68 times, earning 104 points from those matchups (49-13-6).
- This season, Florida has scored a single power-play goal in 41 games and registered 54 points with a record of 25-12-4.
- When outshooting its opponent this season, Florida is 29-24-3 (61 points).
- The Panthers have been outshot by opponents 38 times this season, and earned 51 points in those games.
|Golden Knights Rank||Golden Knights AVG||Panthers AVG||Panthers Rank|
|18th||20.3%||Power Play %||22.8%||10th|
|19th||77.4%||Penalty Kill %||76%||23rd|
Put your picks to the test and bet with DraftKings.
Golden Knights vs. Panthers Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT, TBS, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Where: T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.