Reds vs. Tigers Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 14
Thursday's game that pits the Detroit Tigers (66-79) against the Cincinnati Reds (76-71) at Comerica Park is expected to be a tight matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 5-4 in favor of the Tigers. First pitch is at 1:10 PM ET on September 14.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Tigers will send Reese Olson (3-7) to the mound, while Derek Law (4-5) will get the nod for the Reds.
Reds vs. Tigers Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 1:10 PM ET
- Where: Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Reds vs. Tigers Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Tigers 6, Reds 5.
Total Prediction for Reds vs. Tigers
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
Reds Performance Insights
- The Reds have played as the underdog in seven of their past 10 games and have gone 4-3 in those contests.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, Cincinnati and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on five occasions.
- The Reds' previous 10 contests have not had a runline posted by bookmakers.
- The Reds have been underdogs in 104 games this season and have come away with the win 50 times (48.1%) in those contests.
- This season, Cincinnati has been victorious 41 times in 88 chances when named as an underdog of at least +100 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Reds have a 50% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Averaging 4.7 runs per game (696 total), Cincinnati is the 11th-highest scoring team in the majors.
- The Reds have the 24th-ranked ERA (4.72) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 8||Cardinals||L 9-4||Andrew Abbott vs Drew Rom|
|September 9||Cardinals||L 4-3||Carson Spiers vs Zack Thompson|
|September 10||Cardinals||W 7-1||Hunter Greene vs Miles Mikolas|
|September 12||@ Tigers||W 6-5||Brandon Williamson vs Joey Wentz|
|September 13||@ Tigers||W 4-3||Connor Phillips vs Eduardo Rodríguez|
|September 14||@ Tigers||-||Derek Law vs Reese Olson|
|September 15||@ Mets||-||Hunter Greene vs David Peterson|
|September 16||@ Mets||-||Andrew Abbott vs José Quintana|
|September 17||@ Mets||-||Brandon Williamson vs José Quintana|
|September 18||Twins||-||Andrew Abbott vs Dallas Keuchel|
|September 19||Twins||-||TBA vs Kenta Maeda|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.