Reds vs. Mets Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 15
Friday's game between the New York Mets (68-78) and the Cincinnati Reds (76-72) at Citi Field is expected to be a competitive matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 6-4, with the Mets taking home the win. Game time is at 7:10 PM ET on September 15.
The probable pitchers are David Peterson (3-8) for the Mets and Hunter Greene (4-6) for the Reds.
Reds vs. Mets Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, September 15, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Citi Field in Queens, New York
- How to Watch on TV: SNY
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Reds vs. Mets Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Mets 6, Reds 5.
Total Prediction for Reds vs. Mets
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
Reds Performance Insights
- In seven games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Reds have posted a mark of 3-4.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, Cincinnati and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on six occasions.
- The last 10 Reds contests have not had a runline posted by bookmakers.
- The Reds have been chosen as underdogs in 105 games this year and have walked away with the win 50 times (47.6%) in those games.
- This year, Cincinnati has won 45 of 96 games when listed as at least -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Reds have a 51.2% chance of walking away with the win.
- Cincinnati is the 10th-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 4.7 runs per game (698 total).
- The Reds have the 25th-ranked ERA (4.74) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 9||Cardinals||L 4-3||Carson Spiers vs Zack Thompson|
|September 10||Cardinals||W 7-1||Hunter Greene vs Miles Mikolas|
|September 12||@ Tigers||W 6-5||Brandon Williamson vs Joey Wentz|
|September 13||@ Tigers||W 4-3||Connor Phillips vs Eduardo Rodríguez|
|September 14||@ Tigers||L 8-2||Derek Law vs Reese Olson|
|September 15||@ Mets||-||Hunter Greene vs David Peterson|
|September 16||@ Mets||-||Andrew Abbott vs Tylor Megill|
|September 17||@ Mets||-||Brandon Williamson vs José Quintana|
|September 18||Twins||-||Andrew Abbott vs Joe Ryan|
|September 19||Twins||-||TBA vs Dallas Keuchel|
|September 20||Twins||-||Hunter Greene vs Kenta Maeda|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.