Reds vs. Mets: Odds, spread, over/under - September 15
When the New York Mets (68-78) and Cincinnati Reds (76-72) match up in the series opener at Citi Field on Friday, September 15, David Peterson will get the call for the Mets, while the Reds will send Hunter Greene to the hill. The game will start at 7:10 PM ET.
The Mets are listed as -115 moneyline favorites for this matchup against the Reds (-105). The over/under for the contest is set at 8 runs.
Reds vs. Mets Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: SNY
- Location: Queens, New York
- Venue: Citi Field
- Probable Pitchers: Peterson - NYM (3-8, 5.34 ERA) vs Greene - CIN (4-6, 4.43 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Reds vs. Mets Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on individual sportsbooks.
|Mets Moneyline||Reds Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-115||-105||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Wanting to bet on the Reds and Mets matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Reds (-105), for instance -- will win. It's that easy! If the Reds bring home the win, and you bet $10, you'd get $19.52 back.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will TJ Friedl get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Mets vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mets vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Mets vs Reds|
|Mets vs Reds Prediction|
Reds vs. Mets Betting Trends and Insights
- The Mets have won 46, or 56.1%, of the 82 games they've played as favorites this season.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -115 or shorter, the Mets have a record of 46-36 (56.1%).
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that New York has a 53.5% chance to win.
- The Mets played as the moneyline favorite for six of their last 10 games, and they finished 3-3 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- New York and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total four times.
- The Reds have been victorious in 50, or 47.6%, of the 105 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The Reds have a win-loss record of 45-51 when favored by -105 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- The Reds have played as underdogs in seven of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Cincinnati and its opponents are 6-4-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Reds Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+10000||15th||3rd|
|Win NL Central||+50000||-||3rd|
Think the Reds can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Cincinnati and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.