How to Watch the Akron vs. Kentucky Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Kentucky Wildcats (2-0) host the Akron Zips (1-1) at Kroger Field on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Kentucky is averaging 36.0 points per game on offense, which ranks them 42nd in the FBS. On the defensive side of the ball, the defense ranks 36th, allowing 15.5 points per contest. Akron is putting up 22.5 points per game on offense this season (100th-ranked). Meanwhile, it is giving up 22.5 points per contest (63rd-ranked) on defense.
We give more coverage below, including how to watch this game on ESPNU.
Akron vs. Kentucky Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPNU
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Lexington, Kentucky
- Venue: Kroger Field
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Army vs UTSA
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- TCU vs Houston
- Florida State vs Boston College
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Penn State vs Illinois
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Syracuse vs Purdue
Akron vs. Kentucky Key Statistics
|270.5 (122nd)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||385.5 (86th)|
|292.0 (34th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||303.0 (39th)|
|41.0 (130th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||115.5 (101st)|
|229.5 (73rd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||270.0 (45th)|
|6 (121st)||Turnovers (Rank)||2 (34th)|
|3 (48th)||Takeaways (Rank)||4 (32nd)|
Akron Stats Leaders
- DJ Iron has recored 258 passing yards, or 129.0 per game, so far this season. He has completed 63.2% of his passes and has recorded two touchdowns with one interception.
- Drake Anderson has run for 67 yards on 13 carries so far this year.
- Lorenzo Lingard is a key figure in this offense, with 48 rushing yards on 14 carries and 98 receiving yards (49.0 per game) on three catches with one touchdown
- Daniel George has racked up 100 receiving yards on six receptions to pace his team so far this season.
- Alex Adams has racked up 86 reciving yards (43.0 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Kentucky Stats Leaders
- Devin Leary has thrown for 540 yards (270.0 ypg) to lead Kentucky, completing 60.9% of his passes and recording five touchdown passes compared to two interceptions this season.
- Re'Mahn Davis has racked up 164 yards on 26 carries while finding the end zone two times. He's also caught six passes for 46 yards (23.0 per game) and one touchdown through the air.
- Barion Brown has run for 34 yards (17.0 per game) on two carries, while also checking in with 90 yards in the passing game (on nine catches), finding the end zone one time through the air.
- Tayvion Robinson's leads his squad with 174 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on nine catches (out of 11 targets) and scored two touchdowns.
- Dane Key has hauled in nine passes while averaging 69.0 yards per game and scoring one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Kentucky or Akron gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.