Cincinnati vs. Miami (OH): Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 16
The Miami (OH) RedHawks (1-1) will look to upset the Cincinnati Bearcats (2-0) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Nippert Stadium. The Bearcats are undoubtedly the favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 14.5 points. The over/under for the outing is 44 points.
Find odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Cincinnati vs. Miami (OH) matchup.
Cincinnati vs. Miami (OH) Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Nippert Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Cincinnati vs. Miami (OH) Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Cincinnati Moneyline||Miami (OH) Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Cincinnati (-14.5)||44||-600||+425||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Cincinnati (-14.5)||44.5||-630||+450||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 3 Odds
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- TCU vs Houston
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Army vs UTSA
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Alabama vs South Florida
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Penn State vs Illinois
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Tennessee vs Florida
Cincinnati vs. Miami (OH) Betting Trends
- Cincinnati has put together a perfect 1-0-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bearcats have covered the spread when playing as at least 14.5-point favorites in their only opportunity this season.
- Miami (OH) has a record of 1-1-0 against the spread this year.
- The RedHawks have been an underdog by 14.5 points or more this year once, and failed to cover the spread.
Cincinnati 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+50000||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|To Win the Big 12||+5000||Bet $100 to win $5000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.