Ohio State vs. Western Kentucky: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The No. 6 Ohio State Buckeyes (2-0) are massive 29.5-point favorites on Saturday, September 16, 2023 against the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (2-0). A 65.5-point over/under is set for the contest.
Ohio State sports the 51st-ranked offense this season (431 yards per game), and has been even better defensively, ranking third-best with only 193.5 yards allowed per game. Western Kentucky's defense ranks 65th in the FBS with 23 points surrendered per contest, but it has been lifted up by its offense, which ranks 14th-best by racking up 46.5 points per game.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Ohio State vs. Western Kentucky Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Columbus, Ohio
- Venue: Ohio Stadium
- TV Channel: FOX
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Ohio State vs. Western Kentucky? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 Big Ten Betting Trends
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Louisville vs Indiana
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Georgia Southern vs Wisconsin
- Washington vs Michigan State
- Northwestern vs Duke
- Bowling Green vs Michigan
- Western Michigan vs Iowa
Ohio State Betting Records & Stats
Ohio State Stats Leaders
- C.J. Stroud had 41 TD passes and six interceptions in 13 games last year, completing 66.3% of his throws for 3,688 yards (283.7 per game).
- Marvin Harrison Jr. had 77 receptions for 1,263 yards (97.2 per game) and 14 touchdowns in 13 games.
- In 13 games a season ago, Emeka Egbuka had 74 receptions for 1,151 yards (88.5 per game) and 10 touchdowns.
- Miyan Williams ran for 825 yards (63.5 per game) and 14 touchdowns in 13 games.
- As a playmaker on defense, Tommy Eichenberg amassed 104 tackles, eight TFL, 2.5 sacks, and one interception in 13 games last year.
- Steele Chambers registered 62 tackles, five TFL, two sacks, and two interceptions in 13 games.
- Lathan Ransom put up 1.5 sacks to go along with his two TFL, 61 tackles, and one interception a season ago.
- J.T. Tuimoloau compiled four sacks to go with nine TFL, 23 tackles, and two interceptions in 13 games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.