Ohio vs. Iowa State: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The Iowa State Cyclones (1-1) are favored by just 2.5 points against the Ohio Bobcats (2-1) on Saturday, September 16, 2023. The over/under is set at 42.5.
Iowa State has struggled on offense, ranking 10th-worst in the FBS (270 yards per game) this season. However, the defense ranks 22nd-best in the nation, surrendering only 257 yards per game. On the offensive side of the ball, Ohio is bottom-25, generating only 19 points per game (18th-worst). On the bright side, it is dominating on the other side of the ball, allowing just 13.3 points per contest (24th-best).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Ohio vs. Iowa State Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Athens, Ohio
- Venue: Frank Solich Field at Peden Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPNU
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Ohio vs. Iowa State? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 MAC Betting Trends
- Central Michigan vs Notre Dame
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Bowling Green vs Michigan
- San Jose State vs Toledo
- Liberty vs Buffalo
- Akron vs Kentucky
- Miami (OH) vs Cincinnati
- UMass vs Eastern Michigan
- Western Michigan vs Iowa
Ohio Betting Records & Stats
Ohio Stats Leaders
- In 14 games last year, Kurtis Rourke threw for 3,256 yards (232.6 yards per game) while posting 25 touchdowns, four interceptions and a 69.1% completion percentage.
- In addition to the stats he produced in the passing game, Rourke chipped in 249 rushing yards and four touchdowns.
- Sieh Bangura collected 1,078 rushing yards (4.9 yards per carry) and 13 TDs.
- Bangura had 26 receptions (1.9 per game) for 221 yards (15.8 per game) and two TDs.
- Sam Wiglusz was a key part of the passing offense last season, accumulating 74 catches for 883 yards and 11 touchdowns.
- Jacoby Jones got 61 targets last season and converted them into 45 receptions (3.2 per game) for 776 yards and six TDs.
- Last season Bryce Houston totaled 68 tackles, eight TFL, and 5.5 sacks in 14 games.
- With one interception to go with 84 tackles, four TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one pass defended in 14 games, Keye Thompson was a big player on defense last year.
- Alvin Floyd helped on defense with one interception to go along with 64 tackles, four TFL, two sacks, and one pass defended in 14 games.
- An important player on defense, Jack McCrory had 49 tackles, five TFL, and three sacks.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.