Reds vs. Mets: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The New York Mets and Francisco Lindor ready for the second of a three-game series against TJ Friedl and the Cincinnati Reds on Saturday at Citi Field.
The Mets are favored in this one, at -110, while the underdog Reds have -110 odds to upset. The over/under is 8.5 runs for this contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed Reds gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Reds vs. Mets Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: WPIX
- Location: Queens, New York
- Venue: Citi Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Reds Recent Betting Performance
- The Reds have played as the underdog in seven of their past 10 games and have gone 4-3 in those contests.
- When it comes to the total, the Reds and their opponents are 5-4-1 in their last 10 games.
- Bookmakers have not posted a spread in any of the Reds' past 10 contests.
Discover More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Mets vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Mets vs Reds|
|Mets vs Reds Odds|
|Mets vs Reds Prediction|
Reds Betting Records & Stats
- The Reds have come away with 51 wins in the 106 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Cincinnati has a record of 51-55 in games where sportsbooks have it as underdogs of at least -110 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Reds have a 52.4% chance of walking away with the win.
- Games involving Cincinnati have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 72 of 148 chances this season.
- The Reds are 6-6-0 against the spread in their 12 games with a line set by sportsbooks this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.