Bengals vs. Ravens Injury Report — Week 2
The Cincinnati Bengals' (0-1) injury report has seven players listed as they ready for their Sunday, September 17 matchup with the Baltimore Ravens (1-0). It starts at 1:00 PM at Paycor Stadium.
The Bengals were knocked off by the Cleveland Browns 24-3 in their last outing.
The Ravens are coming off of a victory over the Houston Texans by the score of 25-9.
Cincinnati Bengals Injury Report Today
|Chidobe Awuzie||CB||Nir - rest||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Daxton Hill||S||Hand||Full Participation In Practice|
|Logan Wilson||LB||Ankle||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Cameron Sample||DE||Ankle||Did Not Participate In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Baltimore Ravens Injury Report Today
|John Simpson||OG||Nir - personal||Did Not Participate In Practice|
Other Week 2 Injury Reports
- Click here for Chargers vs Titans
- Click here for Giants vs Cardinals
- Click here for Dolphins vs Patriots
- Click here for 49ers vs Rams
- Click here for Bears vs Buccaneers
Bengals vs. Ravens Game Info
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Paycor Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio
- TV Info: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Bengals or the Ravens with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bengals Season Insights (2022)
- The Bengals ranked eighth in total offense (360.5 yards per game) and 16th in total defense (335.7 yards allowed per game) last year.
- On the defensive side of the ball, Cincinnati was a top-five unit last season, ranking fifth-best by allowing only 20.1 points per game. It ranked seventh on offense (26.1 points per game).
- Offensively, the Bengals were a top-five unit in terms of passing yards last season, ranking fifth-best in the NFL by compiling 265 passing yards per game. They ranked 23rd on defense (229.1 passing yards allowed per game).
- While Cincinnati's run defense ranked seventh with 106.6 rushing yards allowed per game last season, it was worse on offense, ranking fourth-worst (95.5 rushing yards per game).
- With 24 forced turnovers (11th in NFL) against 18 turnovers committed (fourth in NFL), the Bengals (+6) owned the sixth-ranked turnover margin in the league last season.
Bengals vs. Ravens Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Bengals (-3.5)
- Moneyline: Bengals (-175), Ravens (+145)
- Total: 45.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Bengals-Ravens matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.