Reds vs. Mets: Odds, spread, over/under - September 17
Cincinnati Reds (78-72) will go head to head against the New York Mets (68-80) at Citi Field on Sunday, September 17 at 1:40 PM ET. Currently stuck at 29 steals, Elly De La Cruz will be looking to swipe his 30th stolen base of the year.
The Mets are the favorite in this one, at -135, while the underdog Reds have +110 odds to win. The over/under is 9 runs for the matchup (with -110 odds to go over and -110 odds to go under).
Reds vs. Mets Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- TV: WPIX
- Location: Queens, New York
- Venue: Citi Field
- Probable Pitchers: Jose Quintana - NYM (2-5, 3.05 ERA) vs Brandon Williamson - CIN (4-4, 4.38 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Reds vs. Mets Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on multiple sportsbooks.
|Mets Moneyline||Reds Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-135||+110||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Have the urge to bet on the Reds' matchup against the Mets but aren't sure where to begin? We're here to assist you. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are a few of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for instance, the Reds (+110) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Reds to take down the Mets with those odds, and the Reds emerge with the victory, you'd get back $21.00.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, like player props (will Spencer Steer hit a homer?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Mets vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mets vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Mets vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Mets vs Reds|
Reds vs. Mets Betting Trends and Insights
- The Mets have entered the game as favorites 83 times this season and won 46, or 55.4%, of those games.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -135 or shorter, the Mets have a 28-28 record (winning 50% of their games).
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that New York has a 57.4% chance to win.
- The Mets played as the moneyline favorite for six of their last 10 games, and they went 2-4 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), New York and its opponents combined to hit the over three times.
- The Reds have come away with 51 wins in the 106 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The Reds have a mark of 36-37 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by +110 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Reds have played as underdogs in six of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Cincinnati and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Reds Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+10000||15th||3rd|
|Win NL Central||+50000||-||3rd|
Think the Reds can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Cincinnati and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.