Reds vs. Twins: Odds, spread, over/under - September 18
Minnesota Twins (79-71) will go head to head against the Cincinnati Reds (78-73) at Great American Ball Park on Monday, September 18 at 6:40 PM ET. Currently sitting at 29 steals, Willi Castro will be looking to swipe his 30th stolen base of the year.
The favored Twins have -150 moneyline odds against the underdog Reds, who are listed at +125. The over/under is 9.5 runs for the game.
Reds vs. Twins Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Probable Pitchers: Joe Ryan - MIN (10-9, 4.20 ERA) vs Connor Phillips - CIN (0-0, 8.31 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Reds vs. Twins Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed at different sportsbooks.
|Twins Moneyline||Reds Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-150||+125||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
If you're wanting to bet on the Reds and Twins matchup but want some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick breakdown. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Reds (+125) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning, you'd get $22.50 back in your pocket.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will TJ Friedl hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Twins vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Twins vs Reds|
Reds vs. Twins Betting Trends and Insights
- The Twins have won 60, or 60%, of the 100 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Twins have a record of 31-25 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -150 or shorter (55.4% winning percentage).
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 60% chance of a victory for Minnesota.
- The Twins were favored on the moneyline in seven of their last 10 games, and they finished 5-2 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- Minnesota and its opponents combined to go over the total six times.
- The Reds have come away with 51 wins in the 107 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The Reds have a mark of 21-25 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by +125 or worse on the moneyline.
- In six games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Reds have a record of 2-4.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Cincinnati and its opponents are 5-4-1 in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Reds Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+10000||15th||3rd|
|Win NL Central||+50000||-||3rd|
Think the Reds can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Cincinnati and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.