Reds vs. Twins Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 18
Christian Encarnacion-Strand takes a two-game homer streak into the Cincinnati Reds' (78-73) game against the Minnesota Twins (79-71) at 6:40 PM ET on Monday, at Great American Ball Park.
The probable starters are Joe Ryan (10-9) for the Twins and Connor Phillips for the Reds.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Reds vs. Twins Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Ryan - MIN (10-9, 4.20 ERA) vs Phillips - CIN (0-0, 8.31 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Twins vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Twins vs Reds|
|Twins vs Reds Odds|
Reds Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Connor Phillips
- Phillips (0-0) gets the starting nod for the Reds, his third this season.
- In his most recent time out on Wednesday, the right-hander tossed four innings against the Detroit Tigers, allowing three earned runs while surrendering four hits.
- Opposing hitters have a collective batting average of .278 against him this season. He has an 8.31 ERA and 10.4 strikeouts per nine innings over his two appearances.
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Joe Ryan
- The Twins will hand the ball to Ryan (10-9) for his 27th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs and allowed five hits in 4 2/3 innings pitched against the Tampa Bay Rays on Tuesday.
- The 27-year-old has pitched in 26 games this season with an ERA of 4.20, a 5.87 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.133.
- He has earned a quality start 13 times in 26 starts this season.
- In 26 starts, Ryan has pitched through or past the fifth inning 19 times. He has a season average of 5.6 frames per outing.
- In 26 appearances this season, he has finished three without allowing an earned run.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.