How to Watch the Bowling Green vs. Ohio Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 23
The Ohio Bobcats (3-1) and the Bowling Green Falcons (1-2) play on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Doyt L. Perry Stadium in a battle of MAC opponents.
Ohio has struggled offensively, ranking 20th-worst in the FBS (321 yards per game) this season. However, the defense ranks sixth-best in the nation, giving up just 242.8 yards per game. In terms of total yards, Bowling Green ranks 93rd in the FBS (347.3 total yards per game) and 64th defensively (342 total yards allowed per contest).
Keep reading for all the details on how to watch this game on ESPN+.
Bowling Green vs. Ohio Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Bowling Green, Ohio
- Venue: Doyt L. Perry Stadium
How to Watch Week 4 Games
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Texas vs Baylor
- UCF vs Kansas State
- SMU vs TCU
- UCLA vs Utah
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Arkansas vs LSU
- BYU vs Kansas
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- NC State vs Virginia
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Colorado vs Oregon
- UAB vs Georgia
Bowling Green vs. Ohio Key Statistics
|347.3 (96th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||321 (62nd)|
|342 (64th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||242.8 (53rd)|
|137.7 (87th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||141 (82nd)|
|209.7 (90th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||180 (110th)|
|8 (121st)||Turnovers (Rank)||8 (121st)|
|6 (26th)||Takeaways (Rank)||7 (11th)|
Bowling Green Stats Leaders
- Connor Bazelak has put up 390 passing yards, or 130 per game, so far this season. He has completed 59.2% of his passes and has collected three touchdowns with three interceptions.
- The team's top rusher, Terion Stewart, has carried the ball 20 times for 108 yards (36 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Taron Keith is a key figure in this offense, with 91 rushing yards on nine carries with one touchdown and 136 receiving yards (45.3 per game) on nine catches
- Harold Fannin has racked up 144 receiving yards on 11 catches to pace his squad so far this season while scoring one touchdown as a receiver.
- Odieu Hiliare's 20 targets have resulted in 10 catches for 134 yards and two touchdowns.
Ohio Stats Leaders
- Kurtis Rourke has recorded 413 yards (103.3 ypg) on 42-of-71 passing with two touchdowns compared to two interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 74 rushing yards (18.5 ypg) on 14 carries.
- Sieh Bangura has racked up 261 yards on 65 carries.
- O'Shaan Allison has been handed the ball 54 times this year and racked up 170 yards (42.5 per game) with one touchdown.
- Sam Wiglusz has hauled in 19 catches for 178 yards (44.5 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone one time as a receiver.
- Ty Walton has hauled in 16 passes while averaging 40.5 yards per game and scoring one touchdown.
- Miles Cross has compiled seven receptions for 87 yards, an average of 21.8 yards per game. He's scored one time as a receiver this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Ohio or Bowling Green gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.