Reds vs. Pirates: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Pittsburgh Pirates and Ke'Bryan Hayes hit the field at Great American Ball Park against TJ Friedl and the Cincinnati Reds on Saturday.
The favored Reds have -135 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Pirates, who are listed at +115. The total for the contest has been set at 9.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Reds gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Reds vs. Pirates Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Reds Recent Betting Performance
- The Reds have played as the favorite in three of their past 10 games and have won one of those contests.
- The Reds and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times in their last 10 games with a total.
- The Reds have not played a game with a spread over their last 10 outings.
Read More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Reds vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Reds vs Pirates Prediction|
|How to Watch Reds vs Pirates|
|Reds vs Pirates Odds|
Reds Betting Records & Stats
- The Reds have put together a 20-17 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 54.1% of those games).
- Cincinnati has gone 9-7 (winning 56.2% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -135 or shorter.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Reds' implied win probability is 57.4%.
- Cincinnati has combined with opponents to go over the total 75 times this season for a 75-77-2 record against the over/under.
- The Reds have gone 6-6-0 ATS this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.