Bengals Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +2500, the Cincinnati Bengals are No. 10 in the league in terms of Super Bowl-winning odds as of September 25.
Watch the Bengals this season on Fubo!
Bengals Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC North: +450
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +2500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Bengals to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Cincinnati Betting Insights
- Cincinnati went 12-2-1 ATS last season.
- A total of six Bengals games last season went over the point total.
- Cincinnati averaged 360.5 yards per game offensively last year (eighth in NFL), and it surrendered 335.7 yards per game (16th) on the other side of the ball.
- At home last year, the Bengals were 6-1. Away, they were 6-3.
- Cincinnati won once as an underdog (1-1) a year ago, and went 11-2 as the favored team.
- In the AFC North the Bengals were 3-3, and in the conference as a whole they went 8-3.
Bengals Impact Players
- In 16 games last year, Joe Burrow threw for 4,475 yards (279.7 per game), with 35 touchdowns and 12 interceptions, and a completion percentage of 68.3%.
- In addition, Burrow rushed for 257 yards and five TDs.
- Joe Mixon rushed for 814 yards (58.1 per game) and seven touchdowns in 14 games.
- In the passing game, Mixon scored two touchdowns, with 60 catches for 441 yards.
- In 12 games a season ago, Ja'Marr Chase had 87 catches for 1,046 yards (87.2 per game) and nine touchdowns.
- Tee Higgins had 74 receptions for 1,029 yards (73.5 per game) and seven touchdowns in 14 games.
- On defense last year, Logan Wilson helped keep opposing offenses in check with one interception to go with 123 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 2.5 sacks, and four passes defended in 15 games.
Bet on Bengals to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Bengals Player Futures
2023-24 Bengals NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Browns||L 24-3||+2200|
|2||September 17||Ravens||L 27-24||+1400|
|4||October 1||@ Titans||-||+6600|
|5||October 8||@ Cardinals||-||+50000|
|8||October 29||@ 49ers||-||+550|
|11||November 16||@ Ravens||-||+1400|
|13||December 4||@ Jaguars||-||+3000|
|16||December 23||@ Steelers||-||+3500|
|17||December 31||@ Chiefs||-||+600|
Odds are current as of September 25 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.