Bengals vs. Rams Injury Report — Week 3
Scan the injury report for the Cincinnati Bengals (0-2), which currently has seven players listed, as the Bengals ready for their matchup against the Los Angeles Rams (1-1) at Paycor Stadium on Monday, September 25 at 8:15 PM .
The Bengals fell to the Baltimore Ravens 27-24 in their most recent outing.
Their last time out, the Rams were beaten by the San Francisco 49ers 30-23.
Cincinnati Bengals Injury Report Today
|Nick Scott||S||Concussion||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Akeem Davis-Gaither||LB||Knee||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Chidobe Awuzie||CB||Nir - rest||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Joseph Ossai||DE||Ankle||Full Participation In Practice|
|Irvin Smith Jr.||TE||Hamstring||Doubtful|
|Tycen Anderson||S||Calf||Limited Participation In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Los Angeles Rams Injury Report Today
|Joseph Noteboom||OT||Shoulder||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Decobie Durant||DB||Groin||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Jonah Williams||DE||Back||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Brian Allen||OL||Illness||Did Not Participate In Practice|
Bengals vs. Rams Game Info
- When: Monday, September 25, 2023 at 8:15 PM ET
- Where: Paycor Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio
- TV Info: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Bengals or the Rams with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bengals Season Insights (2022)
- From an offensive standpoint, the Bengals ranked eighth in the NFL with 360.5 yards per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 16th in total defense (335.7 yards allowed per contest).
- On the defensive side of the ball, Cincinnati was a top-five unit last season, ranking fifth-best by giving up just 20.1 points per game. It ranked seventh on offense (26.1 points per game).
- The Bengals sported the 23rd-ranked defense this season in terms of passing yards last season (229.1 allowed per game), and they were better on the other side of the ball, ranking fifth-best with 265 passing yards per game.
- Cincinnati ranked fourth-worst in rushing offense (95.5 rushing yards per game) last season, but it played better on defense, ranking seventh with 106.6 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Bengals forced 24 total turnovers (11th in NFL) last season and turned it over 18 times (fourth in NFL) for a turnover margin of +6, sixth-ranked in the league.
Bengals vs. Rams Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Bengals (-3)
- Moneyline: Bengals (-175), Rams (+145)
- Total: 45.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Bengals-Rams matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.