Joey Votto vs. Guardians Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
On Wednesday, Joey Votto (.241 slugging percentage in past 10 games, with zero home runs) and the Cincinnati Reds face the Cleveland Guardians, whose starting pitcher will be Shane Bieber. First pitch is at 6:10 PM ET.
In his last game he had a hitless showing (0-for-2) against the Guardians.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Joey Votto Game Info & Props vs. the Guardians
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Guardians Starter: Shane Bieber
- TV Channel: BSGL
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -189)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +400)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +180)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +135)
Looking to place a prop bet on Joey Votto? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Reds vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|Reds vs Guardians Player Props|
|Reds vs Guardians Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Reds vs Guardians|
|Reds vs Guardians Odds|
|Reds vs Guardians Prediction|
Joey Votto At The Plate
- Votto has six doubles, 14 home runs and 27 walks while batting .203.
- Votto has had a hit in 27 of 63 games this year (42.9%), including multiple hits 13 times (20.6%).
- Looking at the 63 games he has played this season, he's hit a home run in 12 of them (19.0%), and in 5.8% of his trips to the plate.
- Votto has had an RBI in 21 games this year (33.3%), including 10 multi-RBI outings (15.9%). He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in six contests.
- In 36.5% of his games this year, he has scored at least once. And he's had three games with multiple runs (4.8%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Reds Players vs the Guardians
- Click Here for Luke Maile
- Click Here for Spencer Steer
- Click Here for Jonathan India
- Click Here for Will Benson
- Click Here for TJ Friedl
Joey Votto Home/Away Batting Splits
Guardians Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Guardians has a collective 8.2 K/9, the fifth-worst in MLB.
- The Guardians have the ninth-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (3.99).
- The Guardians give up the second-fewest home runs in baseball (170 total, 1.1 per game).
- Bieber makes the start for the Guardians, his 21st of the season. He is 5-6 with a 3.91 ERA and 100 strikeouts in 122 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty's last time out came on Friday against the Baltimore Orioles, when he went five innings, surrendering four earned runs while allowing six hits.
- In 20 games this season, the 28-year-old has a 3.91 ERA and 7.4 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .254 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.