Jonathan India vs. Guardians Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
Jonathan India, with a slugging percentage of .243 in his past 10 games -- including one home run -- will be in action for the Cincinnati Reds against the Cleveland Guardians, with Shane Bieber on the hill, September 27 at 6:10 PM ET.
In his last game he had a hitless showing (0-for-4) against the Guardians.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Jonathan India Game Info & Props vs. the Guardians
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Guardians Starter: Shane Bieber
- TV Channel: BSGL
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -208)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +550)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +240)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +120)
Looking to place a prop bet on Jonathan India? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Reds vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|Reds vs Guardians Player Props|
|Reds vs Guardians Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Reds vs Guardians|
|Reds vs Guardians Odds|
|Reds vs Guardians Prediction|
Jonathan India At The Plate
- India is hitting .240 with 21 doubles, 16 home runs and 50 walks.
- India has gotten a hit in 77 of 116 games this year (66.4%), including 23 multi-hit games (19.8%).
- He has hit a home run in 12.1% of his games in 2023 (14 of 116), and 3.1% of his trips to the dish.
- India has driven home a run in 37 games this year (31.9%), including more than one RBI in 11.2% of his games and producing three or more of his team's runs on five occasions..
- He has scored a run in 57 games this year, with multiple runs 12 times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Reds Players vs the Guardians
- Click Here for Joey Votto
- Click Here for Luke Maile
- Click Here for Spencer Steer
- Click Here for Will Benson
- Click Here for TJ Friedl
Jonathan India Home/Away Batting Splits
Guardians Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Guardians has a collective 8.2 K/9, the fifth-worst in MLB.
- The Guardians have a 3.99 team ERA that ranks ninth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Guardians allow the second-fewest home runs in baseball (170 total, 1.1 per game).
- Bieber gets the start for the Guardians, his 21st of the season. He is 5-6 with a 3.91 ERA and 100 strikeouts in 122 2/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent time out was on Friday against the Baltimore Orioles, when the right-hander went five innings, surrendering four earned runs while giving up six hits.
- In 20 games this season, the 28-year-old has an ERA of 3.91, with 7.4 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .254 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.