Best Bets & Odds for the Louisville vs. NC State Game – Friday, September 29
The Louisville Cardinals (4-0) and NC State Wolfpack (3-1) will face each other in a clash of ACC opponents at Wayne Day Family Field at Carter-Finley Stadium in Raleigh, North Carolina. We list the odds and best bets for you below.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Louisville vs. NC State? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
When and Where is Louisville vs. NC State?
- Date: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Raleigh, North Carolina
- Venue: Wayne Day Family Field at Carter-Finley Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Louisville 29, NC State 28
- Louisville has been listed as the moneyline favorite a total of three times this season, and they've won each of those games.
- The Cardinals have played in three games as a moneyline favorite with odds of -175 or shorter and won every time.
- NC State lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Wolfpack have played as an underdog of +145 or more once this season and lost that game.
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Cardinals' implied win probability is 63.6%.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
NC State (+3.5)
- So far this season Louisville has two victories against the spread.
- The Cardinals have covered the spread twice this season when favored by 3.5 points or more (in four chances).
- NC State is winless against the spread this season.
- The Wolfpack have been underdogs by 3.5 points or more one time this year and have not covered the spread once.
Parlay your bets together on the Louisville vs. NC State matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (55.5)
- Louisville and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday's total of 55.5 points three times this season.
- There has been just one game featuring NC State this season with more combined scoring than Friday's total of 55.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 72.3 points per game, 16.8 points more than the over/under of 55.5 for this matchup.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||52.5||55||50|
|Implied Total AVG||35.8||42||29.5|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-0||1-0||2-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||48.5||49.5||48|
|Implied Total AVG||29.3||28||30|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-0||0-0||2-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-1||0-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.