Reds vs. Cardinals Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 29
Friday's game at Busch Stadium has the St. Louis Cardinals (69-90) taking on the Cincinnati Reds (81-78) at 8:15 PM ET (on September 29). Our computer prediction projects a close 6-4 victory for the Cardinals, so expect a tight matchup.
The probable starters are Brandon Williamson (4-5) for the Reds and Jake Woodford (2-2) for the Cardinals.
Reds vs. Cardinals Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, September 29, 2023 at 8:15 PM ET
- Where: Busch Stadium in St. Louis, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Reds vs. Cardinals Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Cardinals 6, Reds 5.
Total Prediction for Reds vs. Cardinals
- Total Prediction: Over 9 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Explore More About This Game
Reds Performance Insights
- The Reds have played as the favorite in four of their past 10 games and won one of those contests.
- Cincinnati and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times in its last 10 games with a total.
- Sportsbooks have not set a spread for any of the Reds' last 10 games.
- This season, the Reds have won 21 out of the 39 games, or 53.8%, in which they've been favored.
- Cincinnati has a record of 14-15, a 48.3% win rate, when favored by -120 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 54.5% chance of a victory for the Reds.
- Cincinnati has scored the 10th-most runs in the majors this season with 755.
- The Reds have a 4.79 team ERA that ranks 25th across all league pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 22||Pirates||L 7-5||Andrew Abbott vs Andre Jackson|
|September 23||Pirates||L 13-12||Connor Phillips vs Bailey Falter|
|September 24||Pirates||W 4-2||Brandon Williamson vs Quinn Priester|
|September 26||@ Guardians||W 11-7||Hunter Greene vs Lucas Giolito|
|September 27||@ Guardians||L 4-3||Andrew Abbott vs Shane Bieber|
|September 29||@ Cardinals||-||Brandon Williamson vs Jake Woodford|
|September 30||@ Cardinals||-||Connor Phillips vs Drew Rom|
|October 1||@ Cardinals||-||Hunter Greene vs Miles Mikolas|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.