Reds vs. Cardinals: Odds, spread, over/under - September 29
When the Cincinnati Reds (81-78) and St. Louis Cardinals (69-90) meet in the series opener at Busch Stadium on Friday, September 29, Brandon Williamson will get the call for the Reds, while the Cardinals will send Jake Woodford to the hill. The game will start at 8:15 PM ET.
The Cardinals are +100 moneyline underdogs for this matchup against the favorite Reds (-120). The game's total has been listed at 9 runs.
Reds vs. Cardinals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV: BSMW
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Williamson - CIN (4-5, 4.46 ERA) vs Woodford - STL (2-2, 5.09 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Reds vs. Cardinals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on different sportsbooks.
|Reds Moneyline||Cardinals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-120||+100||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Looking to bet on the Reds versus Cardinals game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Reds (-120) in this matchup, means that you think the Reds will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $18.33 back.
There are many other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will TJ Friedl get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Reds vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Reds vs Cardinals Player Props|
|Reds vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Reds vs Cardinals Prediction|
|How to Watch Reds vs Cardinals|
Reds vs. Cardinals Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Reds have been favored 39 times and won 21, or 53.8%, of those games.
- The Reds have a record of 14-15 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -120 or shorter (48.3% winning percentage).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 54.5% chance of a victory for Cincinnati.
- The Reds have a 1-3 record from the four games they were moneyline favorites over their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all had set totals), Cincinnati combined with its opponents to hit the over on the run total five times.
- The Cardinals have come away with 33 wins in the 77 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This year, the Cardinals have won 27 of 61 games when listed as at least +100 or worse on the moneyline.
- In nine games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Cardinals have a record of 3-6.
- In the last 10 games with a total, St. Louis and its opponents have combined to hit the over three times.
Reds vs. Cardinals Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Tyler Stephenson||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+175)|
|TJ Friedl||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+750)||0.5 (+185)|
|Joey Votto||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+160)|
|Spencer Steer||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+145)|
|Jonathan India||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+180)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Reds Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+25000||15th||3rd|
|Win NL Central||+50000||-||1st|
Think the Reds can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Cincinnati and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.