Tyler Stephenson vs. Cardinals Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 29
Tyler Stephenson is available when the Cincinnati Reds take on Jake Woodford and the St. Louis Cardinals at Busch Stadium Friday at 8:15 PM ET.
In his last action (on September 24 against the Pirates) he went 0-for-4.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Tyler Stephenson Game Info & Props vs. the Cardinals
- Game Day: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- Stadium: Busch Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cardinals Starter: Jake Woodford
- TV Channel: BSMW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +575)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +170)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +110)
Looking to place a prop bet on Tyler Stephenson? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Reds vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Reds vs Cardinals Player Props|
|Reds vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Reds vs Cardinals Odds|
|Reds vs Cardinals Prediction|
|How to Watch Reds vs Cardinals|
Tyler Stephenson At The Plate
- Stephenson is hitting .248 with 19 doubles, two triples, 12 home runs and 47 walks.
- Stephenson has gotten at least one hit in 60.6% of his games this year (80 of 132), with more than one hit 27 times (20.5%).
- In 9.1% of his games this season, he has homered, and 2.4% of his trips to the dish.
- Stephenson has picked up an RBI in 40 games this season (30.3%), with more than one RBI in 11 of those contests (8.3%).
- In 35.6% of his games this season (47 of 132), he has scored, and in eight of those games (6.1%) he has scored more than once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Reds Players vs the Cardinals
- Click Here for TJ Friedl
- Click Here for Joey Votto
- Click Here for Will Benson
- Click Here for Luke Maile
- Click Here for Jonathan India
- Click Here for Spencer Steer
Tyler Stephenson Home/Away Batting Splits
Cardinals Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Cardinals has a collective 7.6 K/9, the second-worst in the league.
- The Cardinals have the 23rd-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (4.70).
- Cardinals pitchers combine to surrender the second-fewest home runs in baseball (170 total, 1.1 per game).
- Woodford gets the start for the Cardinals, his eighth of the season. He is 2-2 with a 5.09 ERA and 29 strikeouts in 46 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Sunday, the righty went 3 2/3 innings against the San Diego Padres, allowing one earned run while surrendering four hits.
- The 26-year-old has amassed a 5.09 ERA and 5.7 strikeouts per nine innings across 14 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .301 to opposing hitters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.