How to Watch the Brewers vs. Diamondbacks Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for NL Wild Card Game 1
The Milwaukee Brewers will host the Arizona Diamondbacks to start the NL Wild Card Series on Tuesday at 7:08 PM ET, live on ESPN2 from American Family Field. Corbin Burnes will start for the Brewers and Brandon Pfaadt is expected to start for the Diamondbacks.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Brewers vs. Diamondbacks Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Time: 7:08 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Brewers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Brewers are 24th in MLB play with 165 total home runs.
- Milwaukee ranks 25th in baseball with a .386 slugging percentage.
- The Brewers' .240 batting average ranks 23rd in MLB.
- Milwaukee is the 17th-highest scoring team in MLB action, averaging 4.5 runs per game (728 total).
- The Brewers rank 16th in baseball with a .320 on-base percentage.
- The Brewers' 8.7 strikeouts per game rank 16th in the majors.
- Milwaukee's pitching staff is 14th in MLB with a collective 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Milwaukee has the top team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (3.74).
- Pitchers for the Brewers combine for the No. 2-ranked WHIP in MLB (1.186).
Diamondbacks Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Diamondbacks rank 22nd in Major League Baseball with 166 home runs.
- Arizona ranks 17th in the majors with a .408 team slugging percentage.
- The Diamondbacks have a team batting average of .250 this season, which ranks 13th among MLB teams.
- Arizona has scored the 14th-most runs in the majors this season with 746 (4.6 per game).
- The Diamondbacks have the 14th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.322).
- The Diamondbacks have shown patience at the plate this season with the fourth-best rate of strikeouts per game (7.7) among MLB offenses.
- Arizona averages the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the majors this season.
- Arizona has pitched to a 4.49 ERA this season, which ranks 20th in baseball.
- The Diamondbacks rank 19th in MLB with a combined 1.323 WHIP this season.
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher
- Burnes makes the start for the Brewers, his 33rd of the season. He is 10-8 with a 3.39 ERA and 200 strikeouts in 193 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last appearance on Thursday against the St. Louis Cardinals, the righty threw four scoreless innings while surrendering five hits.
- Burnes has 19 quality starts under his belt this year.
- Burnes will try to pick up his 31st matchup of five or more innings pitched this season. He averages six innings per appearance.
- He is trying to have his third straight outing with no earned runs given up.
Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitcher
- Pfaadt (3-9) will take the mound for the Diamondbacks, his 19th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Wednesday, when he threw 5 2/3 scoreless innings against the Chicago White Sox while allowing five hits.
- He has started 18 games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in three of them.
- Pfaadt has started 18 games this season, and he's lasted five or more innings 12 times. He averages 5.1 innings per appearance.
- In 19 appearances this season, he has finished three without allowing an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Brewers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/27/2023||Cardinals||W 3-2||Home||Wade Miley||Zack Thompson|
|9/28/2023||Cardinals||W 3-0||Home||Corbin Burnes||Dakota Hudson|
|9/29/2023||Cubs||W 4-3||Home||Colin Rea||Kyle Hendricks|
|9/30/2023||Cubs||L 10-6||Home||Eric Lauer||Jordan Wicks|
|10/1/2023||Cubs||W 4-0||Home||Adrian Houser||Drew Smyly|
|10/3/2023||Diamondbacks||-||Home||Corbin Burnes||Brandon Pfaadt|
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Diamondbacks Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/27/2023||White Sox||W 3-0||Away||Brandon Pfaadt||Luis Patiño|
|9/28/2023||White Sox||L 3-1||Away||Bryce Jarvis||Touki Toussaint|
|9/29/2023||Astros||L 2-1||Home||Zac Gallen||Jose Urquidy|
|9/30/2023||Astros||L 1-0||Home||Merrill Kelly||Justin Verlander|
|10/1/2023||Astros||L 8-1||Home||Kyle Nelson||Cristian Javier|
|10/3/2023||Brewers||-||Away||Brandon Pfaadt||Corbin Burnes|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.