How to Watch the Akron vs. Eastern Michigan Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 14
The Eastern Michigan Eagles (4-6) square off against a fellow MAC foe when they host the Akron Zips (2-8) on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Rynearson Stadium.
Eastern Michigan ranks 14th-worst in scoring offense (19 points per game), but has been a little better on defense, ranking 59th with 25 points allowed per contest. Akron ranks second-worst in points per game (15.4), but it has been better defensively, ranking 85th in the FBS with 28.1 points surrendered per contest.
We dive into all of the details you need to know about this contest below, including how to watch on CBS Sports Network.
Akron vs. Eastern Michigan Game Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Ypsilanti, Michigan
- Venue: Rynearson Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
Akron vs. Eastern Michigan Key Statistics
|283.7 (128th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||260.1 (132nd)|
|331.8 (31st)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||394.1 (86th)|
|86.4 (129th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||105.3 (117th)|
|197.3 (99th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||154.8 (125th)|
|20 (122nd)||Turnovers (Rank)||14 (67th)|
|11 (100th)||Takeaways (Rank)||15 (49th)|
Akron Stats Leaders
- Jeff Undercuffler leads Akron with 1,044 yards on 102-of-170 passing with four touchdowns compared to eight interceptions this season.
- Lorenzo Lingard has rushed 111 times for a team-high 541 yards (54.1 per game) with three touchdowns. He also leads the team through the air, as his 28 receptions this season are good for 287 yards, and he's scored one touchdown in the passing game.
- DJ Iron has racked up 215 yards on 61 carries with two touchdowns.
- Jasaiah Gathings has collected 42 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 444 (44.4 yards per game). He's been targeted 70 times and has one touchdown.
- Daniel George has 43 receptions (on 79 targets) for a total of 425 yards (42.5 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
Eastern Michigan Stats Leaders
- Austin Smith has thrown for 1,420 yards (142 ypg) to lead Eastern Michigan, completing 55.2% of his passes and recording seven touchdown passes compared to seven interceptions this season. He's also figured in the ground game with 121 rushing yards on 88 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Jaylon Jackson has carried the ball 97 times for a team-high 456 yards on the ground and has found the end zone two times as a runner. He's also tacked on 18 catches for 200 yards (20 per game) and one touchdown in the pass game.
- Samson Evans has piled up 437 yards on 105 carries, scoring eight times.
- Tanner Knue's leads his squad with 393 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 40 catches (out of 69 targets) and scored three touchdowns.
- JB Mitchell III has caught 26 passes while averaging 30.8 yards per game and scoring one touchdown.
- Hamze Elzayat has been the target of 35 passes and compiled 19 catches for 278 yards, an average of 27.8 yards per contest. He's found the end zone two times through the air this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Eastern Michigan or Akron gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.