Blue Jackets vs. Penguins: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
A pair of streaking teams square off when the Pittsburgh Penguins (7-6) go on the road to play the Columbus Blue Jackets (4-7-4) at Nationwide Arena on Tuesday at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+, BSOH, and SportsNet PT. The Penguins have won four straight, but the Blue Jackets are on a five-game losing streak.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Blue Jackets vs. Penguins Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSOH, and SportsNet PT Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio
|Penguins (-185)||Blue Jackets (+150)||6.5||Penguins (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Blue Jackets Betting Insights
- The Blue Jackets have been made an underdog 13 times this season, and won four, or 30.8%, of those games.
- Columbus has entered six games this season as the underdog by +150 or more and is 2-4 in those contests.
- The implied probability of a win by the Blue Jackets, based on the moneyline, is 40.0%.
- Columbus has played eight games this season with over 6.5 goals.
Blue Jackets vs Penguins Additional Info
|Penguins vs Blue Jackets Odds/Over/Under|
|Penguins vs Blue Jackets Prediction|
|How to Watch Penguins vs Blue Jackets|
Blue Jackets vs. Penguins Rankings
|Penguins Total (Rank)||Blue Jackets Total (Rank)|
|46 (16th)||Goals||41 (24th)|
|34 (5th)||Goals Allowed||52 (26th)|
|7 (22nd)||Power Play Goals||6 (26th)|
|7 (7th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||5 (2nd)|
Blue Jackets Advanced Stats
- The Blue Jackets went 2-5-3 over its most recent 10 contests, including a 7-3-0 ledger against the spread in that span.
- In its past 10 contests, Columbus has gone over the total seven times.
- The Blue Jackets have averaged a total of 6.5 combined goals over their last 10 games, identical to this game's over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Blue Jackets and their opponents averaged 0.5 more goals than their season game score average of 7.6 goals.
- The Blue Jackets have scored 41 goals this season (2.7 per game) to rank 24th in the league.
- The Blue Jackets' 52 total goals given up (3.5 per game) rank 26th in the NHL.
- Their -11 goal differential ranks 25th in the league.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.