How to Watch the Bowling Green vs. Toledo Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 14
The Toledo Rockets (9-1) play a familiar opponent when they visit the Bowling Green Falcons (6-4) on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Doyt L. Perry Stadium in a MAC showdown.
Toledo sports the 28th-ranked offense this season (439.3 yards per game), and has been even better defensively, ranking 25th-best with only 323.9 yards allowed per game. With 25.1 points per game on offense, Bowling Green ranks 82nd in the FBS. On defense, it ranks 53rd, surrendering 24.0 points per game.
In the article below, we'll give you all the details you need to know about how to watch this matchup on ESPN2.
Bowling Green vs. Toledo Game Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Bowling Green, Ohio
- Venue: Doyt L. Perry Stadium
Bowling Green vs. Toledo Key Statistics
|317.0 (115th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||439.3 (29th)|
|328.5 (28th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||323.9 (25th)|
|147.9 (82nd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||214.6 (7th)|
|169.1 (118th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||224.7 (68th)|
|17 (104th)||Turnovers (Rank)||17 (104th)|
|24 (1st)||Takeaways (Rank)||16 (39th)|
Bowling Green Stats Leaders
- Connor Bazelak leads Bowling Green with 1,206 yards on 107-of-181 passing with eight touchdowns compared to seven interceptions this season.
- Terion Stewart has run for 762 yards on 125 carries so far this year while scoring eight times on the ground.
- Taron Keith has 35 receptions for 389 yards (38.9 per game) and three touchdowns so far while also carrying the ball 38 times for 260 yards and two scores.
- Harold Fannin has 26 receptions (on 35 targets) for a total of 385 yards (38.5 yards per game) and four touchdowns this year.
- Odieu Hiliare's 45 targets have resulted in 25 grabs for 264 yards and two touchdowns.
Toledo Stats Leaders
- DeQuan Finn has been a dual threat for Toledo so far this season. He has 1,999 passing yards, completing 65.8% of his passes and recording 18 touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season. He's rushed for 499 yards (49.9 ypg) on 93 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- Peny Boone has 1,042 rushing yards on 147 carries with 12 touchdowns. He's also tacked on nine catches for 162 yards (16.2 per game) and one touchdown through the air.
- Jerjuan Newton's team-high 502 yards as a receiver have come on 36 catches (out of 53 targets) with nine touchdowns.
- Junior Vandeross III has caught 32 passes for 445 yards (44.5 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- Anthony Torres has compiled 18 catches for 307 yards, an average of 30.7 yards per game. He's scored two times as a receiver this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Toledo or Bowling Green gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.