How to Watch the Pacers vs. 76ers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 14
The Philadelphia 76ers (8-1) will attempt to build on an eight-game winning streak when they host the Indiana Pacers (6-4) on November 14, 2023 at Wells Fargo Center.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about this matchup between the 76ers and Pacers, including how to catch the action live with a free trial to Fubo.
Pacers vs. 76ers Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Pacers vs 76ers Additional Info
|76ers vs Pacers Injury Report|
|76ers vs Pacers Players to Watch|
|76ers vs Pacers Prediction|
|76ers vs Pacers Odds/Over/Under|
|76ers vs Pacers Betting Trends & Stats|
|76ers vs Pacers Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Pacers Stats Insights
- The Pacers have shot at a 49.8% rate from the field this season, 4.8 percentage points greater than the 45.0% shooting opponents of the 76ers have averaged.
- This season, Indiana has a 6-3 record in games the team collectively shoots above 45.0% from the field.
- The Pacers are the 24th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the 76ers sit at eighth.
- The Pacers' 126.0 points per game are 16.6 more points than the 109.4 the 76ers allow.
- Indiana has put together a 6-2 record in games it scores more than 109.4 points.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Pacers Home & Away Comparison
- In 2022-23, the Pacers averaged 5.3 more points per game at home (118.9) than away (113.6).
- At home, the Pacers allowed 119.7 points per game last season, 0.5 more than they allowed away (119.2).
- At home, the Pacers sunk 14.0 treys per game last season, 0.8 more than they averaged on the road (13.2). Their 3-point shooting percentage was also higher at home (36.8%) than on the road (36.6%).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.