Wright State vs. Toledo: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 14
The Wright State Raiders (0-1) are favored by 2.5 points against the Toledo Rockets (2-0) on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on ESPN+. The point total is set at 168.5 in the matchup.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Wright State vs. Toledo Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+ Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Fairborn, Ohio
- Venue: Wright State University Nutter Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Wright State Betting Records & Stats
- Wright State and its opponents scored more than 168.5 points in five of 29 games last season.
- Wright State games had an average of 153.6 points last season, 14.9 less than this game's over/under.
- Wright State put together a 16-13-0 ATS record last year.
- Wright State finished with a 10-9 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 52.6% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -145 or shorter, the Raiders had a record of 10-7 (58.8%).
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives Wright State a 59.2% chance to win.
Wright State vs. Toledo Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 168.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 168.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Wright State Insights & Trends
- Last year, the 79.9 points per game the Raiders averaged were just three more points than the Rockets gave up (76.9).
- Wright State went 13-5 against the spread and 16-5 overall last season when scoring more than 76.9 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Wright State vs. Toledo Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Wright State vs. Toledo Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|7-6-0||Home ATS Record||10-3-0|
|7-6-0||Away ATS Record||6-5-0|
|85.1||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||90.5|
|75.5||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||82.1|
|8-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||9-4-0|
|7-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||6-5-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.