Xavier vs. Old Dominion Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's game between the Old Dominion Monarchs (2-0) and the Xavier Musketeers (0-2) at Chartway Arena is expected to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 72-39 and heavily favors Old Dominion to take home the win. Tipoff is at 6:30 PM ET on November 14.
The Musketeers' most recent contest was an 81-54 loss to JMU on Saturday.
Xavier vs. Old Dominion Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 6:30 PM ET
- Where: Chartway Arena in Norfolk, Virginia
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Xavier vs. Old Dominion Score Prediction
- Prediction: Old Dominion 72, Xavier 39
Other Big East Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Xavier Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Musketeers' -321 scoring differential last season (outscored by 10.7 points per game) was a result of scoring 55.2 points per game (339th in college basketball) while allowing 65.9 per contest (222nd in college basketball).
- In 2022-23, Xavier put up 49.3 points per game in Big East play, and 55.2 overall.
- At home, the Musketeers scored 56.1 points per game last season. On the road, they scored 53.8.
- Xavier conceded 62 points per game at home last season, and 70 away.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.