Ohio State vs. Merrimack: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 15
The Ohio State Buckeyes (1-1) face the Merrimack Warriors (2-1) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 15, 2023. The matchup airs on BTN.
You will find odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Ohio State vs. Merrimack matchup in this article.
Ohio State vs. Merrimack Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Value City Arena in Columbus, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: Big Ten Network
Ohio State vs. Merrimack Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Ohio State Moneyline||Merrimack Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Ohio State (-23.5)||132.5||-||-||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Ohio State (-23.5)||132.5||-10000||+2500||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Ohio State vs. Merrimack Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Ohio State went 13-18-0 ATS last season.
- Last season, 16 Buckeyes games hit the over.
- Merrimack won 14 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 14 times.
- In Warriors games last year, the combined scoring went over the point total nine times.
Ohio State Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +8000
- In terms of its odds to win the national championship (+8000), Ohio State is 37th in college basketball. It is the same according to the computer rankings.
- Based on its moneyline odds, Ohio State has a 1.2% chance of winning the national championship.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.