How to Watch the Ohio vs. Central Michigan Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 15
The Ohio Bobcats (7-3) take on a familiar opponent when they host the Central Michigan Chippewas (5-5) on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at Frank Solich Field at Peden Stadium in a MAC battle.
Ohio ranks 107th in points scored this year (21.6 points per game), but has been playing really well on the defensive side of the ball, ranking fifth-best in the FBS with 15.1 points allowed per game. With 346.6 total yards per game on the offensive side of the ball, Central Michigan ranks 95th in the FBS in 2023. Defensively, it ranks 108th, allowing 415 total yards per contest.
Keep reading to find out the details on how to watch this game on ESPNU.
Ohio vs. Central Michigan Game Info
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPNU
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Athens, Ohio
- Venue: Frank Solich Field at Peden Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
Ohio vs. Central Michigan Key Statistics
|339.1 (103rd)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||346.6 (98th)|
|266.2 (5th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||415 (105th)|
|130.2 (97th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||163.8 (59th)|
|208.9 (88th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||182.8 (111th)|
|13 (56th)||Turnovers (Rank)||12 (41st)|
|14 (60th)||Takeaways (Rank)||8 (123rd)|
Ohio Stats Leaders
- Kurtis Rourke has racked up 1,777 yards (177.7 ypg) on 161-of-254 passing with 10 touchdowns compared to five interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 196 rushing yards (19.6 ypg) on 53 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Sieh Bangura has 564 rushing yards on 134 carries with six touchdowns.
- This season, O'Shaan Allison has carried the ball 117 times for 389 yards (38.9 per game) and one touchdown.
- Sam Wiglusz's leads his squad with 519 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 44 receptions (out of 70 targets) and scored three touchdowns.
- Miles Cross has caught 37 passes for 461 yards (46.1 yards per game) and four touchdowns this year.
- Ty Walton's 32 catches are good enough for 303 yards and two touchdowns.
Central Michigan Stats Leaders
- Jase Bauer has recored 1,542 passing yards, or 154.2 per game, so far this season. He has completed 57.5% of his passes and has thrown nine touchdowns with seven interceptions. He's also helped out on the ground with 36.9 rushing yards per game while scoring as a runner nine times.
- Marion Lukes is his team's leading rusher with 114 carries for 601 yards, or 60.1 per game. He's found paydirt four times on the ground, as well. Lukes has also chipped in with 24 catches for 239 yards.
- Myles Bailey has racked up 369 yards on 87 carries with three touchdowns.
- Jesse Prewitt III leads his squad with 428 receiving yards on 29 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Chris Parker has put up a 347-yard season so far with two touchdowns. He's caught 22 passes on 41 targets.
- Tyson Davis' 22 grabs (on 33 targets) have netted him 328 yards (32.8 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Ohio or Central Michigan gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.