How to Watch Bengals vs. Ravens Thursday Night Football on TV or Free Live Stream - Week 11
AFC North foes meet when the Baltimore Ravens (7-3) and the Cincinnati Bengals (5-4) square off on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at M&T Bank Stadium.
We have more details below, including how to watch this game on Fubo.
How to Watch Ravens vs. Bengals
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 8:15 PM ET
- Where: M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, Maryland
- TV: ABC
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
- This season the Bengals score 4.5 more points per game (20.2) than the Ravens surrender (15.7).
- The Bengals collect 28.1 more yards per game (301.7) than the Ravens give up (273.6).
- This season Cincinnati racks up 74.8 rushing yards per game, 25.7 fewer than Baltimore allows (100.5).
- This season the Bengals have eight turnovers, seven fewer than the Ravens have takeaways (15).
Bengals Away Performance
- On the road, the Bengals put up 17.8 points per game and concede 22. That's less than they score overall (20.2), and more than they allow (21.3).
- The Bengals accumulate 283.3 yards per game in away games (18.4 less than their overall average), and concede 376 in road games (eight less than overall).
- Cincinnati racks up 189.8 passing yards per game on the road (37.1 less than its overall average), and gives up 217.5 in road games (30.3 less than overall).
- On the road, the Bengals accumulate 93.5 rushing yards per game and give up 158.5. That's more than they gain (74.8) and allow (136.2) overall.
- The Bengals convert 26.1% of third downs in away games (11.2% lower than their overall average), and give up 44.7% in road games (1.6% higher than overall).
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|10/29/2023||at San Francisco||W 31-17||CBS|
|11/16/2023||at Baltimore||-||Amazon Prime Video|
Regional restrictions may apply, check the Fubo website for full details about what is offered in your area.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.