Blue Jackets vs. Coyotes Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 16
The Columbus Blue Jackets (4-8-4) will attempt to halt a six-game losing streak when they face the Arizona Coyotes (7-6-2) at home on Thursday, November 16 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+, BSOH, and SCRIPPS.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Over the last 10 games, the Blue Jackets are 1-6-3 while totaling 27 total goals (three power-play goals on 29 power-play opportunities during that time, for a conversion rate of 10.3%). They have conceded 35 goals.
As hockey play continues, prepare for the matchup by checking out which squad we project to pick up the victory in Thursday's game.
Blue Jackets vs. Coyotes Predictions for Thursday
Our computer projection model for this encounter predicts a final tally of Coyotes 4, Blue Jackets 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Coyotes (-120)
- Total Pick: No Pick - Predicted Margin Negligible
- Spread Pick: Blue Jackets (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Blue Jackets vs Coyotes Additional Info
|Coyotes vs Blue Jackets Odds/Over/Under|
|Coyotes vs Blue Jackets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Coyotes vs Blue Jackets Player Props|
|How to Watch Coyotes vs Blue Jackets|
Blue Jackets Splits and Trends
- The Blue Jackets have a record of 4-8-4 this season and are 1-4-5 in overtime contests.
- Columbus has earned five points (1-2-3) in its six games decided by one goal.
- This season the Blue Jackets scored just one goal in one game and they lost that matchup.
- Columbus has one point (0-2-1) in three games this season when it has scored a pair of goals.
- The Blue Jackets have scored three or more goals 10 times, earning 11 points from those matchups (4-3-3).
- Columbus has scored a lone power-play goal in four games this season and has recorded six points from those matchups.
- When it outshoots its opponent this season, Columbus has posted a record of 1-2-2 (four points).
- The Blue Jackets have been outshot by opponents 11 times this season, and earned eight points in those games.
Team Stats Comparison
|Coyotes Rank||Coyotes AVG||Blue Jackets AVG||Blue Jackets Rank|
|5th||29.82%||Power Play %||12%||27th|
|22nd||75.44%||Penalty Kill %||89.36%||3rd|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Blue Jackets vs. Coyotes Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSOH, and SCRIPPS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.