Ohio vs. Dayton Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's contest between the Dayton Flyers (1-1) and Ohio Bobcats (0-1) going head to head at Convocation Center Ohio has a projected final score of 75-74 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Dayton, so expect a tight matchup. The game will begin at 7:00 PM ET on November 16.
In their most recent matchup on Saturday, the Bobcats suffered a 71-64 loss to Appalachian State.
Ohio vs. Dayton Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Convocation Center Ohio in Athens, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Ohio vs. Dayton Score Prediction
- Prediction: Dayton 75, Ohio 74
Other MAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Ohio Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bobcats put up 62.8 points per game (228th in college basketball) while allowing 73.4 per contest last season (343rd in college basketball). They had a -309 scoring differential and were outscored by 10.6 points per game.
- Ohio's offense was worse in MAC action last year, scoring 62.2 points per contest, compared to its season average of 62.8 PPG.
- On offense, the Bobcats averaged 60.2 points per game at home last year, compared to 64.8 points per game when playing on the road.
- In home games, Ohio gave up 0.9 more points per game (73.9) than in away games (73.0).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.