Wright State vs. Indiana Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 16
Thursday's contest that pits the Wright State Raiders (0-2) versus the Indiana Hoosiers (2-0) at Assembly Hall has a good chance to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 84-67 in favor of Wright State, who is a heavy favorite according to our model. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 16.
According to our computer prediction, Wright State is projected to cover the spread (14.5) versus Indiana. The two sides are expected to eclipse the 147.5 over/under.
Wright State vs. Indiana Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: Big Ten Network
- Where: Bloomington, Indiana
- Venue: Assembly Hall
- Line: Indiana -14.5
- Point Total: 147.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Indiana -1600, Wright State +900
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Wright State vs. Indiana Score Prediction
- Prediction: Wright State 84, Indiana 67
Spread & Total Prediction for Wright State vs. Indiana
- Pick ATS: Wright State (+14.5)
- Pick OU: Over (147.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Wright State Performance Insights
- Wright State owned a top-25 offense last year, ranking 19th-best in college basketball with 79.9 points per game. At the other end of the court, it ranked 282nd with 73.7 points allowed per contest.
- With 33.6 boards per game, the Raiders were 69th in the country. They allowed 31.9 rebounds per contest, which ranked 231st in college basketball.
- Wright State ranked 49th in college basketball with 15 dimes per game.
- The Raiders were 235th in the nation with 12.4 turnovers per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 121st with 12.6 forced turnovers per game.
- The Raiders made 6.2 three-pointers per game (299th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while owning a 35.7% three-point percentage (92nd-ranked).
- Wright State was 263rd in the country with 7.9 three-pointers allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 112th with a 32.8% shooting percentage allowed from downtown.
- Wright State attempted 45.5 two-pointers per game last year, which accounted for 72.4% of the shots it attempted (and 80.1% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 17.4 threes per contest, which were 27.6% of its shots (and 19.9% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.