Youngstown State vs. Western Michigan Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's game at Beeghly Center has the Youngstown State Penguins (2-0) matching up with the Western Michigan Broncos (0-2) at 5:00 PM ET on November 16. Our computer prediction projects a 61-52 victory for Youngstown State, who are favored by our model.
The Penguins took care of business in their most recent game 78-32 against Slippery Rock (PA) on Saturday.
Youngstown State vs. Western Michigan Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET
- Where: Beeghly Center in Youngstown, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Youngstown State vs. Western Michigan Score Prediction
- Prediction: Youngstown State 61, Western Michigan 52
Other Horizon Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Youngstown State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Penguins had a +231 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 7.7 points per game. They put up 67.2 points per game, 136th in college basketball, and allowed 59.5 per outing to rank 57th in college basketball.
- On offense, Youngstown State posted 65.5 points per game last year in conference action. As a comparison, its season average (67.2 points per game) was 1.7 PPG higher.
- In home games, the Penguins scored 6.9 more points per game last season (70.2) than they did on the road (63.3).
- In home games, Youngstown State surrendered 7.1 fewer points per game (56.4) than away from home (63.5).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.