Zachary Werenski Game Preview: Blue Jackets vs. Coyotes - November 16
The Columbus Blue Jackets, including Zachary Werenski, will be in action Thursday at 7:00 PM ET, and they'll be up against the Arizona Coyotes. If you'd like to wager on Werenski's prop bets, we've got lots of information to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Zachary Werenski vs. Coyotes Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSOH, and SCRIPPS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -105)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +140)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Werenski Season Stats Insights
- In 14 games this season, Werenski has a plus-minus of -3, while averaging 23:50 on the ice per game.
- In one of 14 games this season, Werenski has scored a goal, but has not finished a game with two or more.
- Werenski has a point in eight of 14 games played this season, with multiple points in one of them.
- Werenski has yet to record a multi-assist game this season despite registering one in eight of 14 games played.
- Werenski has an implied probability of 51.2% to eclipse his point total based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Werenski has an implied probability of 41.7% of going over his assist prop bet.
Werenski Stats vs. the Coyotes
- On the defensive side, the Coyotes are giving up 46 total goals (3.1 per game) which ranks 13th in the NHL.
- The team's goal differential (+4) ranks 14th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Arizona|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.