Cavaliers vs. Pistons: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 17
At Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse on Friday, November 17, 2023, the Detroit Pistons (2-10) hope to halt a nine-game losing streak when visiting the Cleveland Cavaliers (5-6) at 7:30 PM ET. The contest airs on BSOH and BSDET.
In this article, you will find the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Cavaliers vs. Pistons matchup.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Cavaliers vs. Pistons Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSOH and BSDET
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse
Cavaliers vs. Pistons Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Cavaliers Moneyline||Pistons Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Cavaliers (-9.5)||220.5||-375||+290||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Cavaliers (-9)||220||-370||+295||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Cavaliers vs Pistons Additional Info
|Cavaliers vs Pistons Players to Watch|
|Cavaliers vs Pistons Injury Report|
|Cavaliers vs Pistons Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cavaliers vs Pistons Prediction|
|Cavaliers vs Pistons Player Props|
|How to Watch Cavaliers vs Pistons|
Cavaliers vs. Pistons Betting Trends
- The Cavaliers' -18 scoring differential (being outscored by 1.7 points per game) is a result of scoring 110.5 points per game (24th in the NBA) while giving up 112.2 per contest (13th in the league).
- The Pistons have been outscored by 4.6 points per game (posting 110.6 points per game, 22nd in league, while allowing 115.2 per outing, 19th in NBA) and have a -55 scoring differential.
- These two teams rack up 221.1 points per game between them, 0.6 more than this game's over/under.
- These teams give up 227.4 points per game combined, 6.9 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Cleveland has put together a 4-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- Detroit has put together a 5-7-0 ATS record so far this year.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Cavaliers Player Props
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
|Points O/U||Points Over Odds||PPG|
Want to place a bet on a player prop for Donovan Mitchell or another Cavaliers player? Get a first deposit bonus when you sign up for BetMGM using our link today!
Cavaliers and Pistons NBA Title Odds
|Odds To Win Championship||Odds To Make Finals||Odds To Make Playoffs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.