Kent State vs. Hampton Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest at Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center has the Kent State Golden Flashes (2-1) matching up with the Hampton Pirates (1-2) at 5:45 PM ET (on November 17). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 96-74 victory as our model heavily favors Kent State.
According to our computer prediction, Kent State projects to cover the 16.5-point spread in its matchup against Hampton. The total is currently listed at 154.5, and the two sides are projected to exceed it.
Kent State vs. Hampton Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 5:45 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Charlotte Amalie, Virgin Islands
- Venue: Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center
- Line: Kent State -16.5
- Point Total: 154.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Kent State -2000, Hampton +1000
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Kent State vs. Hampton Score Prediction
- Prediction: Kent State 96, Hampton 74
Spread & Total Prediction for Kent State vs. Hampton
- Pick ATS: Kent State (-16.5)
- Pick OU: Over (154.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Kent State Performance Insights
- Kent State was 73rd in the nation in points scored (76.1 per game) and 55th in points conceded (65.9) last year.
- With 32.5 rebounds per game and 31 rebounds allowed, the Golden Flashes were 126th and 170th in the country, respectively, last year.
- Kent State was 237th in the country in assists (12.3 per game) last season.
- With 7.9 made 3-pointers per game and shooting 33.6% from downtown last year, the Golden Flashes were 112th and 209th in the country, respectively, in those categories.
- Kent State gave up 6.9 3-pointers per game and conceded 31.1% from beyond the arc last season, ranking 140th and 40th, respectively, in the nation.
- Last season, Kent State attempted 61.6% of its shots from inside the arc, and 38.4% from beyond it. In terms of made shots, 71.3% of Kent State's buckets were 2-pointers, and 28.7% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.