Blue Jackets vs. Capitals Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 18
The Columbus Blue Jackets (4-9-4) take a six-game road losing streak into a matchup against the Washington Capitals (8-4-2) on Saturday, November 18 at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN+, BSOH, and MNMT.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
The Blue Jackets have gone 1-7-2 over the last 10 games, putting up 26 total goals (one power-play goal on 28 power-play opportunities during that span, for a conversion rate of 3.6%). They have conceded 34 goals to their opponents.
Ahead of watching this matchup, here is our prediction for which team will secure the win in Saturday's hockey action.
Blue Jackets vs. Capitals Predictions for Saturday
Our computer model for this game expects a final tally of Capitals 3, Blue Jackets 2.
- Moneyline Pick: Capitals (-155)
- Total Pick: Under 6 (computer predicts 5.7 goals on average)
- Spread Pick: Blue Jackets (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Blue Jackets vs Capitals Additional Info
|Capitals vs Blue Jackets Odds/Over/Under|
|Capitals vs Blue Jackets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Capitals vs Blue Jackets Player Props|
|How to Watch Capitals vs Blue Jackets|
Blue Jackets Splits and Trends
- The Blue Jackets have posted a record of 1-4-5 in overtime games on their way to an overall mark of 4-9-4.
- Columbus has earned five points (1-3-3) in its seven games decided by one goal.
- This season the Blue Jackets registered only one goal in one game and they lost that matchup.
- Columbus has one point (0-3-1) in four games this season when it has scored two goals.
- The Blue Jackets have scored at least three goals 10 times, earning 11 points from those matchups (4-3-3).
- Columbus has scored a lone power-play goal in four games this season and has recorded six points from those matchups.
- When outshooting its opponent this season, Columbus is 1-3-2 (four points).
- The Blue Jackets have been outshot by opponents in 11 games, going 3-6-2 to register eight points.
Team Stats Comparison
|Capitals Rank||Capitals AVG||Blue Jackets AVG||Blue Jackets Rank|
|31st||7.32%||Power Play %||11.32%||28th|
|12th||83.33%||Penalty Kill %||87.76%||4th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Blue Jackets vs. Capitals Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSOH, and MNMT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Capital One Arena in Washington D.C.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.