Cleveland State vs. Eastern Michigan Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's contest between the Cleveland State Vikings (3-1) and Eastern Michigan Eagles (1-2) going head to head at George Gervin GameAbove Center has a projected final score of 84-64 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Cleveland State, so expect a lopsided matchup. The game will start at 1:00 PM ET on November 18.
According to our computer prediction, Cleveland State is projected to cover the spread (7.5) versus Eastern Michigan. The two teams are expected to exceed the 143.5 over/under.
Cleveland State vs. Eastern Michigan Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Ypsilanti, Michigan
- Venue: George Gervin GameAbove Center
- Line: Cleveland State -7.5
- Point Total: 143.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Cleveland State -350, Eastern Michigan +260
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Cleveland State vs. Eastern Michigan Score Prediction
- Prediction: Cleveland State 84, Eastern Michigan 64
Spread & Total Prediction for Cleveland State vs. Eastern Michigan
- Pick ATS: Cleveland State (-7.5)
- Pick OU: Over (143.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Cleveland State Performance Insights
- Cleveland State scored 71.8 points per game and gave up 68.7 last year, making them 178th in the nation on offense and 137th defensively.
- On the boards, the Vikings were 126th in the country in rebounds (32.5 per game) last year. They were 240th in rebounds allowed (32 per game).
- Cleveland State was 157th in the country in assists (13.3 per game) last year.
- Beyond the arc, the Vikings were 13th-worst in college basketball in 3-pointers made per game (5.1) last year. And they were 18th-worst in 3-point percentage at 30.7%.
- Cleveland State gave up 7 3-pointers per game and conceded 31.9% from beyond the arc last season, ranking 156th and 67th, respectively, in the country.
- Last season, Cleveland State attempted 27.5% of its shots from beyond the arc, and 72.5% from inside it. In terms of makes, 18.6% of Cleveland State's baskets were 3-pointers, and 81.4% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.