Kent State vs. Ball State: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – November 18
MAC rivals square off when the Ball State Cardinals (3-7) host the Kent State Golden Flashes (1-9) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Scheumann Stadium. Ball State is favored by 12.5 points. The point total is set at 41.5 for the game.
While Ball State ranks 44th in total defense with 348 yards allowed per game, the team's offensive unit has been a little less successful, ranking sixth-worst (294.4 yards per game). Kent State ranks fourth-worst in total yards per game (278.3), but it has been more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking 79th in the FBS with 387.3 total yards ceded per contest.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Kent State vs. Ball State Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Muncie, Indiana
- Venue: Scheumann Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPN+
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Kent State vs. Ball State? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Kent State Recent Performance
- Offensively, the Golden Flashes are playing very poorly of late -- in their past three games, they are accumulating just 289.3 yards per game (-96-worst in college football). On defense, they are giving up 400 (89th-ranked).
- The Golden Flashes are scoring 17.3 points per game in their past three games (-82-worst in college football), and giving up 34.7 per game (-82-worst).
- Kent State is -19-worst in the country in passing yards per game during its past three games (197), and -75-worst in passing yards allowed (259.7).
- In their past three games, the Golden Flashes have rushed for 92.3 yards per game (-97-worst in college football), and allowed 140.3 on the ground (15th-worst).
- The Golden Flashes have no wins against the spread and are 2-1 overall over their last three games.
- In Kent State's past three games, it has hit the over twice.
Kent State Betting Records & Stats
- Kent State has covered the spread just once in nine opportunities this season.
- The Golden Flashes have covered the spread once this season (1-4 ATS) when playing as at least 12.5-point underdogs.
- Kent State has gone over in six of their nine games with a set total (66.7%).
- Kent State has been the underdog in nine games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- Kent State has not won as an underdog of +375 or more on the moneyline this season in five such games.
Kent State Stats Leaders
- Michael Alaimo has compiled 932 yards (93.2 ypg) while completing 54.9% of his passes and tossing two touchdown passes with four interceptions this season.
- Gavin Garcia has rushed for 431 yards on 110 carries so far this year while scoring two times on the ground.
- Jaylen Thomas has taken 112 carries and totaled 414 yards with two touchdowns.
- Chrishon McCray has totaled 41 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 610 (61 yards per game). He's been targeted 73 times and has four touchdowns.
- Trell Harris has caught 20 passes and compiled 335 receiving yards (33.5 per game) with one touchdown.
- Luke Floriea has racked up 284 reciving yards (28.4 ypg) and three touchdowns this season.
- CJ Harris paces the team with two sacks, and also has six TFL and 30 tackles.
- Devin Nicholson, Kent State's top tackler, has 53 tackles and four TFL this year.
- Stephen Daley has a team-leading one interception to go along with 34 tackles, three TFL, 0.5 sacks, and one pass defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.