Kirill Marchenko Game Preview: Blue Jackets vs. Capitals - November 18
The Columbus Blue Jackets, including Kirill Marchenko, are in action Saturday against the Washington Capitals at Capital One Arena, with the puck dropping at 7:30 PM ET. Fancy a bet on Marchenko? We have numbers and figures to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Kirill Marchenko vs. Capitals Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSOH, and MNMT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +120)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +300)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Marchenko Season Stats Insights
- Marchenko has averaged 13:50 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus rating of +5).
- Marchenko has a goal in four games this year through 15 games played, but has not had multiple goals in any of those games.
- Marchenko has recorded a point in a game eight times this year out of 15 games played, including multiple points on one occasion.
- In four of 15 games this season, Marchenko has had an assist, including one match with at least two.
- The implied probability is 45.5% that Marchenko goes over his points prop total based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Marchenko has an implied probability of 25% of going over his assist prop bet.
Marchenko Stats vs. the Capitals
- The Capitals have conceded 37 goals in total (2.6 per game), the third-fewest allowed in the NHL.
- The team has the league's 20th-ranked goal differential (-4).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Washington|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.